THE BEST PLACE FOR THE BEST PEOPLE TO WORK!
- Apply For A Salary/Staff Job
- Apply For A Hourly/Field Job
- Culture & Values
- Career Paths
"*" indicates required fields
In November of 2012, Acres Group merged with Green-Up Landscape, absorbing the landscape maintenance and irrigation divisions into Acres; leaving the parks and recreation division under the Green-Up name.
Today, Green-Up has more than Thirty Five years of quality installation experience in the playground and recreational spaces industry.
WE STRIVE TO LEAVE A LASTING IMPRESSION ON MORE THAN JUST OUR LANDSCAPES
Although we work hard here at Green Up, we understand that getting out there and being active in our community allows us to step away from day-to-day activities and give back to those who need our help the most. We are committed to demonstrating a sense of compassion for both our customers and communities.
Whether it’s a company planned event or an employee’s personal undertaking, our community service results are far-reaching and felt by many.
- Northern Illinois Food Bank – Packing Event
- Feed My Starving Children®
- JDRF One Walk®
- MS150 Tour De Farms
- Holiday Family Sponsorships
- Clothing Drives
- Community Fundraising Events
- Support and Donate to the United States MilitaryIn addition to giving back to our community, Green Up gives back to its employees as well. Our company’s success is due in part to the dynamic team environment in which we work. Our team members attend social events, outings, and training together to facilitate a caring mutually respectful work environment for all. Some past events have included:
- 50/50 Raffle Support For Organizations Such As St. Jude’s Hospital and ASPCA, Combating Animal Cruelty
- Kane County Cougars Employee Appreciation Day
- Soccer Tournament and Field Staff Appreciation Day
- Customer Training Events
- Customer Appreciation Day
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
To be professional landscape industry leaders committed to excellence through knowledge and quality service.
We treat our customers like friends and family. We are dedicated to educating them on the latest horticultural developments within our industry. If our customers are knowledgeable, then they will continue to make informed decisions regarding their landscapes and maintain their loyal commitment to Green Up. Our customers are the focus of everything we do.
Our commitment to being on the leading edge of landscaping technology and practices demonstrates our desire to be the leader in our industry. We strive to find individuals with the same integrity, strong character, professionalism, and ambition to continue to define our unique success.
OUR CORPORATE VALUES
COME GROW WITH US
When you make the decision to join Green Up, we are committed to making sure you and your family have the appropriate care to build a better future. Depending on your position, we offer different benefits packages which allows you to choose the benefits that are the best for you.
- Paid Time-Off and Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Healthcare and Dependent Care)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- MetLaw® program
- 401(k) Plan with a 5% company match
WHERE WILL YOUR SKILLS TAKE YOU